Are you a community group looking for a place to meet up?
Are you a public service organisation looking for a place to arrange meetings?
Are you an individual looking for a place to have a party?
Look no further, Holy Trinity Community Centre is the ideal place for you to hire. What we have in place to meet all your needs are:
- 2 halls, one downstairs and one upstairs
- Equipped with tables and chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen in the hall downstairs and a kitchenette in the upstairs hall.
- Disabled access to the rear of the building and Stair Lift access to upstairs hall only
- Disabled toilets
- Separate Male and Female toilets
- Baby changing facilities
The hirer is personally responsible for payment of all fees or other sums due in respect of the hire.
For a single hire a booking deposit cheque of £50 must be paid at the time of application and will be
destroyed, if all hiring conditions are met, after the end of the hire period. Charges for use of the hall are reviewed annually and new charges come into force on the first day of January each year. The present hourly rate for the use of the hall is as follows:
- £12 (private use)
- £20 (public service organisations)
- £10 (community use)
For further information contact the Centre Manager on 0161 339 0236 or call into the centre.